120 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02116
Following a sweeping $25-million renovation, The Colonnade Boston Hotel has re-emerged as one of the most dynamic Boston boutique hotels. At long last, staying in Back Bay is hip and fun, with convention cast aside in favor of a sleek, edgy design brimming with stylish attitude and modern character. Discover exquisitely appointed accommodations in the heart of everything. Take a short stroll to Fenway Park, the Museum of Fine Arts, and Copley Square Mall. Do lunch on Newbury Street -- eight blocks of historic 19th Century brownstones and fabulous salons, boutiques, and dining spots -- dubbed the “Rodeo Drive of the East.” Lounge by our sparkling Roof Top Pool, a sparkling penthouse party with a touch of Hollywood glamour, 11 stories up in the Boston skyline. Throughout your stay at our welcoming Boston luxury boutique hotel, you’ll enjoy thoughtful, genuine service delivered by a gracious staff.
Nestled in the heart of Boston’s fashionable Back Bay neighborhood, The Colonnade Boston Hotel offers an exceptional experience for savvy travelers in search of something different.
- Free In-room Hotel Internet Access - No ($13.95 per 24 hours)
- Hotel Pool - Yes. Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- Hotel Pets - Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Hotel Parking - Public parking is possible on site and costs $38.00 per day.
- Located in the heart of downtown Boston’s fashionable Back Bay / Copley Square neighborhood
- Across the street from the Hynes Convention Center, the Prudential Center, the Prudential Center T stop, and one block from Copley Square shopping mall
- Walking distance to Fenway Park, Newbury Street boutiques, the Boston Symphony, and the Museum of Fine Arts
- Under 15 minutes from Boston Logan International Airport
AN IMAGINATIVE NEW DESTINATION AMONG BOSTON AREA LUXURY HOTELS
- Boston's only rooftop pool, 11 stories above downtown, featuring al fresco dining and live musical performances in the summer
- 1,000 square foot, state-of-the-art fitness center, overlooking Boston's South End through floor-to-ceiling windows
- 13,000 square feet of elegant event space, including two grand ballrooms and several smaller salons
- Property-wide high-speed Internet access.
- 24-hour business center, featuring high-speed Internet-equipped computers and photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, and mailing services
- Enchanting Brasserie Jo French bistro
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour room service
- Pet-friendly policies
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, with stunning views of the Prudential Center
- King-size bed, with sleeper sofa in the living room
- 42” flat-screen HDTV LCD television and DVD player with surround sound
- Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top mattresses
- 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton bed linens and down comforter and pillows
- iPod / iPhone / mp3 player alarm clocks
- Cordless speaker phones
- Pay-per-view movie channels, games, and Web TV
- Keurig brand gourmet coffee/tea/hot chocolate maker
- Fully stocked wet bar
- In-suite refrigerator
- In-suite safe
Accepted Credit Cards: