An authentic Italian experience
The new hall is an assembly of details whose result is perfection. The fl ooring is mottled marble, in nuances of coral, leading up to the
reception like a red carpet. Along the way are a number of islands formed by linear design sofas with silky soft red and brown fabrics.
The fi l rouge is also seen in the scarlet wall coverings. The bar, which looks out onto the wide 7th Avenue, has an intimate coffeehouse
atmosphere. It is furnished with coffee coloured deep-buttoned velvet benches, same colour carpeting and red silk wall coverings that
glint flame-like in the light of gold leaf lamps. A superb blending of glamour and sophistication.
- Free In-room Hotel Internet Access - No. Surcharge.
- Hotel Pool - No.
- Hotel Pets - Pets not allowed.
- Hotel Parking - Valet parking: $40 (may vary by weekday) per 24-hour period (no in/out privileges). Self parking: $27 (may vary by weekday) per 24-hour period (no in/out privileges)
Michelangelo Hotel Amenities
Surround yourself with timeless elegance in a place where you’ll want to linger for a while. The Michelangelo Hotel boasts 179 of the largest guest rooms and suites in New York City. Our staff sets an industry standard with intuitive service at a swift Manhattan pace.
The guestrooms blend timeless furnishings and modern day conveniences with generous living space, averaging 475 sq. ft. Elegantly appointed rooms feature welcoming marble foyers, sitting area, king size bed, two television sets, mini-bar and a 55-gallon soaking tub. All are reminders of the ambiance of an Italian villa.
- Fitness facilities
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference room(s)
- Number of rooms: 178
- Parking (valet) $40/Day, No In/Out
- Parking (surcharge) $28 Per Day
- Year Built 1927
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- High-speed Internet access
- Premium television channel(s)
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Internet access (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking only
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Climate control
Buondi Caffe - Featuring a selection of finely brewed coffees and teas as well as scones and croissants served each morning in the lobby.
Insieme - Offering both traditional and contemporary Italian menus featuring such items as Suppa di Sparagi in Sapor Giallo (Asparagus Soup with Saffron, Pine nuts, Pistachio) and Black Olive Tagliatelle with Duck Bolognese and Australian Beef "en Brodo" with Taleggio Raviolini. The 75-seat dining room’s decor features natural materials such as weathered white oak, cork, and travertine. Wines from both emerging winemakers and classic vintners. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Insieme's cuisine is available in this intimate enclave, where guests can also sip cocktails and liqueurs.