866 W Peachtree St NW
Atlanta GA 30308
Atlanta Hotels Review: Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel - 304 distinctive guest rooms and suites provide their own unique sense of relaxation, with ready access to the sights and sounds of Atlanta Midtown.
Located on the Georgia Tech Trolley stop and near Piedmont Park, this premier Atlanta luxury hotel offers proximity to top Midtown attractions.
Discover Midtown gems only a local would know with Renaissance's In-The-Know recommendations, personally curated weekly by our hotel's Navigator.
- Free In-room Hotel Internet Access – No. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Hotel Pool – No.
- Hotel Pets – Pets allowed; contact hotel for details.
- Hotel Parking – Yes. Valet parking: $30 per day.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Features and Amenities
- Romantic color schemes and textures define each of the spacious 287 Atlanta, GA boutique hotel rooms
- 17 luxury Atlanta boutique hotel suites feature soothing Fuji tubs and sprawling city views.
- Guests enjoy a complimentary morning coffee and tea bar in our boutique hotel lobby.
- Located in Midtown, Renaissance Atlanta hotel reservations are in the heart of the LGBT community.
- Pet-friendly Atlanta hotel accommodations include doggy treats and personalized name tags.
- Man's best friend is welcome at Renaissance, one of the only luxury pet friendly hotels in Atlanta
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
General Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillows: down/feather
- Pillows: foam
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Rollaway bed
- Bathtub with spray jets
- Hair dryer
- Visit the Guest Rooms page for more information
- Cable channel: CNN
- Cable channel: ESPN
- Cable/satellite TV
- Color TV
- Movies/videos, pay-per-view
- Electrical outlet: desk level
- Phone feature: voice mail
- Fitness Center - 24 Hours
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Restaurants
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Our signature restaurant serves southern inspired fare with an emphasis on farm-to-table cuisine and neighborhood appeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- (Now Open) Rooftop 866 lounge is perfect for appetizers and cocktails in a casual atmosphere under the stars. Open Daily, 6pm-1am. Weather Permitting.
Accepted Credit Cards: