Atlanta Hotels Review: Omni Hotel at CNN Center - Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park.
The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the nearest hotel to the Georgia Dome. For convenient arrivals or departures, Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport is a mere 15-minute commute (12 miles).
Planning a meeting or wedding in Atlanta? Our prime location and luxurious facilities will create a memorable event. Learn more about our meeting facilities or how to plan your Atlanta wedding reception at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
- Free In-room Hotel Internet Access – No ($9.95 per day).
- Hotel Pool – Yes. Outdoor.
- Hotel Pets – Pets under 25 lbs. allowed ($50 non-refundable fee).
- Hotel Parking – Covered valet-only parking:
$30 per day includes in/out privileges.
Omni Hotel at CNN Center Features and Amenities
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair salon
- Shoe shine
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Suitable for children
- Business services
- Secretarial services
- Conference room(s)
- Exhibit space
- Audio-visual equipment
- Internet access in public areas - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box - front desk
- Number of rooms: 1,070
- Parking (valet) $30/24 Hours In/Out
- Business center
- Full-service health spa
- Internet access in public areas - high speed
- Parking (surcharge)
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Non-smoking only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable/satellite television channels
- High-speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Multi-line phone
- Designer toiletries
- Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
Fitness and Leisure
- Complimentary full-service health club
- Outdoor heated pool
- Tanning deck
- Get Fit Kit, in-room exercise kit (available at the front desk)
- Natural Body Spa located in the health club
- CNN Studio Tour located within hotel complex
- Running and walking trails at Centennial Olympic Park
Prime Meridian Restaurant -With views of Centennial Olympic Park and downtown Atlanta, this open-kitchen restaurant is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike, its lunch buffet especially popular with the CNN employees next door. A diverse international menu specializes in brick-oven-baked pizzas. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Latitudes Bistro and Lounge - Situated just outside the entrance to the Prime Meridian Restaurant, Latitudes offers the same stunning views in a more casual atmosphere with modern furnishings, salsa or piano music, and hardwood floors. Open for lunch and dinner.
Morsels - Coffee, specialty drinks, and pastries. Open daily at 6 AM. Serves breakfast and lunch.