210 Peachtree St
Atlanta GA 30303
Atlanta Hotels Review: The Westin Peachtree Plaza - This 73-story tower, topped by the revolving Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, graces the heart of Atlanta. Connected to AmericasMart, The Westin Peachtree Plaza, is steps from CNN, Georgia Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Dome.
Our 53 breakouts, totaling 80,000 square feet, provide unparalleled flexibility in planning your meetings. When business is done, relax in our retractable-roof pool, health club or walk to downtown nightlife and attractions.
- Free In-room Hotel Internet Access – No. 14.95 per day.
- Hotel Pool – Yes.
- Hotel Pets – Dogs up to 40 pounds and service dogs are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
- Hotel Parking – Valet parking:
$26 per day. Self parking:
$23 per day.
The Westin Peachtree Plaza Features and Amenities
- Complimentary USA Today Weekday Delivery
- In-Room Movies
- The Heavenly Shower/Bath®
- Plush All Cotton Terry Bathrobes
- Data Port Line
- Dual-Line Speaker Telephone
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Coffee Maker
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Refreshment Center
- Refrigerator Available by Request, Based on Availability
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Work Desk
- In-Room Safe
- The Heavenly Rollaway Bed
- 100% Non-Smoking Guestrooms
- Accessible Guest Rooms Available
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- The Westin Heavenly Dog Bed Available
Room Amenities & Services
- WestinWORKOUT® Rooms Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Video Check-Out
- Smoke Detectors
- The Heavenly Crib Available
- High Speed Internet Access USD 14.95 per day
Accepted Credit Cards: